While practising yoga like what I do on normal Tuesdays after work
While 'binding' my left hand and right hand
The picture of the birthday celebration came to my mind
And in search of the familiar face, I found none
I panicked
I searched and searched for him through my imaginary photo
I then still found none
Billions of possibility struck me
But out of the valid reasons I chose to believe in one
And it was where negativity started to strike
I became less motivated in practising yoga poses
I felt like giving up
Bad memories started to haunt me
I did not try to redo the pose like what i always did
Nor did i want to balance myself up
Energy drained faster than usual
And i became exhausted before the class ended
'Gahhh i just feel like ending all these' was my only thought towards the end of the class
Not long after that we came to relaxation of the mind
I cooled myself down
And started to feel how people feel when they were in despair
Yeah, in despair
Another thing that partly contributed to my emotional downfall
Was the divorce news everywhere
An old schoolmate of mine trying to divorce against his wife who cheated on him
And they just get married this yearrrrr!
*unbelievable*
What were youngsters thinking?
Why commit into marriage when you are not ready for it, yet?
You'd tell me you haven't learnt much of yourself?
What is marriage?
To them, is it a transaction?
How much does it really take for two hearts to merge as one?
Why let go so easily?
How do middle aged people think of marriage and divorce then?
A local tv host recently announce of her divorce against her husband too
A 13-years marriage
How did they manage to go through storms and skies till today?
And maybe for the years before marraige?
I shall remain ignorant and silent until i've got an answer for myself.
Till then, byeeee :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment