Tuesday, June 25, 2013

First day of my internship

Today is the first day of my official imternship. Luckily the environment is still good. But big boss manager coming in tmrw. Awww worried :3

Luckily it didn't turn out that bad.phewww.
But I hate walking so far away :( vut I don't know how to voice for help. Help!~

But worsens me is the bad weather. After coming back from.lunch I non stop drinking water, peeing at every 1 hour. So paiseh. Bit mu throat didn't feel well since tje lunch out. Haiz.
And eyes got irrirated.
Cant see. T______T

Hoping for a better weather tmrw! Can I meet all the subang-ians? Wanna catch up with u guys ler.

Jia you all my friends!

Ione thing good is I will receive payment 4 times as my intern period involves 4 months from june to September muahahahaha!

Good night people.goodbye haze!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com