Only thing wanna talk about my results is...
Y I got B+ for studio while there are so many ppl getting A-.
=.=
I admit that I really did bad for AutoCad but no problem with other assignments.why...................
Why why why..why I get b+ for it.
不能接受~
No comments for other subjects. Thank you lecturers for letting me get A for the subject I nagged most, Principle of Building Surveying. My only A =.=
And then..didn't expect to get A- for land survey and infrastructure technology. B- for BM and measurements are nothing out of my expectations but just..the grades are awful to see. That's all 6 subjects for my sem 3.
Do I feel good? NOOOOOO.
I just want dean's list.
And I realised something.. I don't really put effort. Instead I put hope! How dramatic is this =.=
Feels like slapping myself hard. Pls pls pls. Wake up!
I am not consistent. Not DETERMINED enough. Neither preserverance enough.
This coming sem I am taking building constructions 2, the continuation paper of my sem 1 killer paper. And not forgetting the successor paper of my sem 3 die-hard paper, measurements. And hopefully a not-so-complicated paper Building Services. Next is paper of my choice, Pricing and Estimates. I hope I don't make a wrong move. Foreign language? 随缘..
No matter how, this is my own choice. I'll never let myself regret of this. All the best Jessie =)
Friday, February 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment