Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My heart will go on

Aduiih. I just rejected a good deed.
Just because I'm not calm enough.

Had been bothering by some assignment-admin stuffs and at the same time preparing my another assignment,  and here comes my rage.

Aiks it's fine.
But why would I reject?  Because he/she didn't do a job well? *laughs* I cannot grin cannot have evil smile so I can only laugh.

At the moment of rejecting, I was overwhelmed by demons and found no reasons of rescueing him/her.

And then I'm relieved.  Nah so im the true demon! ;)

And then, no conclusion for this small part. Im just not calm enough :3

And recently I've got so much addicted to candy crush saga. In fact my heart is popping at the time even when I'm ready to sleep , without caffeine or tea. @@

Stay calm n chill!=)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com