这条路是我自己选的,磨损了膝盖我已经跪到了重点。
GV 正式告一段落。
太棒了!
自从告辞faci workshop,我发觉和大家的gap越来越大,
理念越飘越远。
今天参加佛学会迎新的中秋夜,我好不合群哦。
是时候告辞了吗?
:/
by the way,
all the gross moments have passed.
welcoming me now is a brand new life style.
I no longer need to sleep late and wake up early,
and be with the burning fire like my best friends.
Night time, is also the best time to be emo?
Where goes my quite-fluent English?! T_T
Had my first studio presentation last Friday noon.
When I was talking ( reading from the slide actually), my lecturer commented that it actually sounded like 'talking in the market'.
I really really didnt realise anything.
goshhhh. that's so not good :(
but i'm quite happy with my overall first assignment.
lecturer said we plagiarized a lot. :/
but for the report part my group get the highest mark! hooray! is that because we get some very easy topic? haha
but i only took 2 nights to gao-tim my part. felt so proud xD
bad for the slides as well as the oral part. hmmmp :/ will improve next time yo!
I feel so emotional nowadays. is it because im tired and not used to busyness?
or it's the time for me to find someone to share my burden with?
I need a real friend. =)
suddenly know that my GV came out with a new couples. so glad and so happy.
in the meantime, e-hem..haha
I still look like a despo woman this time. lol
i really need a big broad shoulder to lean on. =)
Monday, September 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment