Sunday, April 22, 2012

Birthday Confession?

I felt so different now.
Feelings of mine are complicated, right now, and he's not there.

He used to be someone that attracts me a lot, and now I feel so stupid.

I am so stupid that I made some decisions taking him into my stupid considerations.
I wonder will I regret for making such decisions, and rather to say, I consider him as my circumstances.
I am being so stupid.

I thought I am so special.
In fact I am just the one like others, some unknown people who walk in and out of the streets, yet he's just playing his part as an entertainer.

I thought I am great. I didn't know I am not.
I thought I am great by sparing half of my day for you, but you're actually not there for me.

Prove to me that it's the chemicals and surrounding that touched me.
Prove to me that it's the evils in me that touched me.
prove to me that I did not indulge myself in the romance.


Once again, happy birthday! :3

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com