Friday, March 23, 2012

Today and Yesterday


Today is a tiring day!

why? Over slept in the morning! I have Friday Studio as usual. class ended at 10++ amazingly -.- useless Shardy.

then makan at Anjung Semarak with BT & BS gang! LOL

like our first formal meal with Davies ever since he 'announced' he's in love.
so we did question him lots of stuff HAHAHAHAHA

then back to Dhamma Class at 12.30. most of the time i cant get what the shi fu said @@
im not used to his style. he speaks a lot of puppy love stories which i dont really into it.

PEI YING AND FUNG KHIANG ARE HERE AGAIN! right after my dhamma class i received their calls T.T
why never tell me earlier~
i want to eat nice ais kacang with you guys! but too bad we were scheduled to go look for suppliers with group members. aikssssss.


after that went to Bukit Jambul Mall to look for supply for WUS Jualan Expo with Davies and other group members.
first time being there though.
it's full of the smell of FOOD! hahaha!

on the way back, i questioned Davies lots of his love stuff hahaha!
at last didnt get to dinner with him & gf. looking forward to our next time!

upon back to hostel, Lih Khoon called me.
he passed the phone to Ah Fu to speak to me. they were with bunch of friends. i guessed they just finished their structure lab.

both Lih Khoon and Ah Fu sounded so fishy over the phone
. . .
I sensed something bad
. . .
yuan lai is ask me out to Sing-K. Ah Fu that guy ar.. always force friends around him spent a lot together with him one. when i rejected his invitation, he will say come la come la. obviously i have to go.

when Ah Fu speaks to me, i heard some abnormal background (obviously from lih khoon) ' jie cheng wo ai ni'

i even replied 'yaya' hahaha

funneh.

so i rushed to take my bath, and rushed to meet boon sin for dinner and she was late =.=

wanted to rest for a while after being whole day out and to recharge some energy for tonight's singing XD weird right.. i dont really like singing K but i still prepare for it.

At last it was cancelled due to the super high fees imposed; RM42 per person LOL


so here I am blogging all the nonsense stuffs about my life!



pichas' time!


This PIKA CHEW KAH HENG was snapping pictures of mine without my consent! hahahahaha
He's the man of the day-- birthday boy!
non-stop celebrations~



And here is Ms Peggy! out of sudden we spoke to each other including Ah Fu in English yesterday! it was funny.
we prank boon sin too by not giving any response in chinese hahahahaha.
i felt so much better speaking in English with them XD
straight away get chosen for WUS Entrepreneurship Seminar conducted by AIA. the main points are there are free food and i can escape Bow Night which costs RM65.

and the recently ME.

I find myself look so ugly in all the recent birthday celebration group photos. is that all because of my specs that reflect light making my eyes invisible from far? - -



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel so 纠结 recently.
I treat them so badly.
I think I know I am.....a despo.
Despo of not getting lonely.
whatisthisidontknow

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com