Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Not feeling 'good'..

This week rush for our first studio group assignment, Georgetown World Heritage Site Analysis.

As predicted, I hate group assignments.

I hate working with others.

Neither I can do well at my own.

But just,
. . .

Stayed at Studio for the freaking project till 3.45am. In the morning!
Walked back the freaking long road and reached hostel at 4.15. =.=
Got myself ready for bed at 4.30, i was kinda fast compared usual times.

Intended to wake up at 8.30am to get myself a refreshing showel, and also to prepare for marathon class at 10am. but at last i 赖床 till 8.45am only got up. Haha had to be fast to not be late!

Went to cafeteria tapao food at 9am. Since will be meeting with friends to get bus together at 9.15am and I was already at cafe at 9am, so I ate my breakfast-- nasi lemak there.

Regretted as I stayed up late overnight, very heaty already. then the spicy sambal really triggered my stomachache.

Since i tapao-ed the same nasi lemak, so I had it as my lunch too. I know something is going to be wrong.
So in my thought, to cover it, I ordered a piece of roti kosong to cover it.. lols



Then then,
dinner time, went to a community service centre which always sells dinner at RM2.00 for 2 dishes + soup + water.
One of the dishes was curry vege. together with the hot rice,
my stomach became more uncomfortable. @@

Tahan Tahan and Preserve!
2 more days and i'll be back!


but,
half a semester has gone.
what have i learned all the way here?

so mind-blinded =(

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com