Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ran For Peace in Rain!

Woke up early in the morning for Run For Peace event held in my campus.

nearly 4000 participants were there!

this is a non-competitive run, aimed to raise the awareness of peace among the public.

as this will contribute the marks for my own good, I joined! LOL jkjk. I wanted to join as many run as i can! such as, the Penang Bridge Run. it is a remarkable event in Penang, isnt it! haha!

after the run ( actually is walk ), we get a goodies bag with a bread, a cream crackers, a pack of Vico, a few cups of Vico XD, and an apple! hehehe.

It was raining and so I had fun alone with my towel =P *loneliness~~~~~~*

That's why we ran in the rain.











Lastly, my lunch for today: 2 passion fruits from Peggy, a schoolmate of mine, from Puchong.
and the apple was from the run.


that's all for today! the weather is too good for a nap! too bad i havent completed my assignment. ciaoz.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com