Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Friday FYI XD

FIVE days have gone.. just like that.

huh. in just a blink of eye.. or should i say, in a click of BlackBerry's? LOL

yea recently I'm flooded by BlackBerry and IPhone. cool huh? but can't see the real things ==
Of course cant own also. sobs.

5 days have gone eh. wow.
at first i was like cant get used to it. because last time i only worked till 5pm then chao. but now.. when it's 5pm, I still have another one and a half hour to go. then.. bro is always late! =/

only the first day he was the most punctual! haha.

but it's understandable =)

by the way, i work damn slow leh. i din compared with others, but feel it myself.

last time i was too in a hurry, and always felt i did something wrong.

so this time wanna make things better, so i slow down my pace. XD


LOL just an excuse for me to be lazy =P



The only fun thing is, I always go to the staff pantry to have a cup of milo.
damn small cup. is the real coffee cup size. @@

Everyday at least one. most of the time 2 or 3 la depends XP



haha ;P




P/s: Gahhh. have forgotten to open an account at MayBank. shit. if I never open my so-called diaries, I will forget it forever. and then my wages bye-bye.

LOL. but i got no time for it eh. then during lunch time, went to the MayBank nearby. manatau the chip on my IC cannot be detected. OMGGGGG so damn bad! =/

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com