Monday, March 16, 2009

about birthdays...

hmmp.. leaving Klang soon.

and seriously, i don't know when will I come back.

i was so teary when ytd my family and I went to my grandma's house and then sent my 3rd bro back to his hostel. I felt so sad while leaving his campus area cuz i won't be seeing him for at most 3 months. T_T

haiz.. and all my dear friends.

well, during this period, some of my friends will have their important birthdays,turning 18 worr... such a big day but i can't wish them on the spot.

so i would like to take this chance to congrate them first...

March 25 - See Wen!! I miss you so much !! if you're going lower six, add oil and all the best! sweet sweet and happy happy with your ah-dar >_<" happy birthday ^^ find one day out yam-cha k?muackss! March 27 - Rain. 好久没联络了。现在忙着学业吧?加油加油哦! 生日快乐^^ April 1 - Thiam Sui. haha..how's the feeling of winning Harry ? haha.. sure very song! haha..i guess this is the feeling of most of us! too bad huh? couldnt care! happy birthday ^^ April 12 - Kah Ying. hey buddy! I miss you alot!! how's your study now? feel pressure? I guess you'll not.haha..cuz u're steady & smart! happy birthday ^^ April 14 - 育玲学姐,生日快乐! April 17 - Yee Ling. what are you doing now? it's been a long time since i saw u... all the best in whatever thing you're involving.happy birthday ^^ April 21 - 莉文 好久不见了... 我现在在当兵,而你还在念书~ 嘻嘻。考统考要加加油!生日快乐^^ May 2 - illusion win shi. Hey, happy birthday! nowadays busying with what?always be happy ya !! May 17 - Pheng Khien : hey muscular guy! if not mistaken you're now in campsite too unless u cheated me xP..happy being bald and happy birthday! May 22 - Pei Hun, i've lost your hp number!! T_T anyway happy birthday if you found my blog >_<" May 25 - Mei Ching.Long time no see...haha..so how r u now? gambateh in your study ya!! jia you jia you ^^ happy birthday! okay... that's all! all the best to you all! I think NS will be fine & fun.
happy birthday everyone.


really miss u guys at this moment :')

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com