haha~ actually at first I also very scared and rejected my bro's request to send him.I even asked him to follow my big bro's car in the early morning. haha..of course he dowan la.then forced me to ride~ huh!!! really sweating de le~
but since then, now i dare to ride motor nearby d~ hehe..fetching my lil baby to playground xD 熟能生巧。when the time goes by, all of us will be okay riding our vehicles. Agree?
3 comments:
haha..
you really dare~
if me, i would die even haven't start the motor~
after spm and trip, i would take car test~
hope that i could fetch you and we gather again before you going NS..
haha..
gambateh in spm^^
haha~ actually at first I also very scared and rejected my bro's request to send him.I even asked him to follow my big bro's car in the early morning.
haha..of course he dowan la.then forced me to ride~ huh!!!
really sweating de le~
but since then, now i dare to ride motor nearby d~ hehe..fetching my lil baby to playground xD
熟能生巧。when the time goes by, all of us will be okay riding our vehicles.
Agree?
wow....slowly bcome mat rempit edi....hahaha
Post a Comment