Yay~ it's 29-June-2008.
It's a just-nice Sunday.
It's not far from Olympic Games... 40 days sharp to go!
lalala~ and my mood is ★★★★★!!
woohoo~ okay...let's tell everything.
It's the day for McDonald's Run in cooperation with Olympic Games. And we ran around Dataran Merdeka. It started at 7.35am and I finished it at 8.48am. Not very good right? I thought I can get a medal as last time It had 300 medals to distribute out. aiks. Mana tau this time only limited to 30 persons. zzz. Compared to last time, I have the kind of feelings that it only took me a shorter time compared to last time. For ur information, this is the 2nd time for me to take half marathon run, which is 7km. But in reality, the time doesn't vary so much as compared to last time. But i felt just nice to have it =)
McDonald's ma~~ i'm lovin' it. though i dont like yellow colour so much, but this is the special case as to me,McDonald's is cheerful! and, i like it =)
I went with 3 of my classmates,Yen Ying, Guat Ru and Yee Ling. they r nice to be with. and they like to suan each other. haha~ so fun! donno why Yee Ling was so talkative and talk non-stop to me in the bus. Duh~ i planned to take a nap during that time de ler... Haha...but she shared some problems with me =) and i promised to let her see the photos in my phone after the run. Haha...
and then we went off. I think i walked more than ran lor. DUh... how weak i am. So pity Yen Ying when i saw her fell down while running. but i know she's pretending nothing. Aiks. Just tell me la xD!! later on she told me she was so afraid when she saw those St John members. I wondered why. yet she said she afraid being brought back by them and cannot take part anymore, such an embarrassment. Lol~ i see. but surely it's painful right? especially fall on the tar road.
Then we finised the run!
And i broke my words. I said i wanna let Yee Ling to look at my photos right? but i let Guat Ru to do so. Lol~ this is a punishment for Yee Ling as she doesnt share some secrets with me =(
haha...and i took some pics with them.
Hopefully i can upload them successfully.
Argghh~ so sad that i dont know how to function those programmes =(
and they dont wanna go shopping with me ler... and im forced to go back home.
and begins the day!
***//***
我觉得 跑完过后,除了皮肤变得更舒爽之外,肠胃也很通畅噢~ >_<"
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment