Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Appreciate. Cherish.

His leaving has taught me a lesson; to appreciate and to cherish.
Things around you might change one day and the things belong to you might not be yours anymore at anytime.
Like for me, I'm so used to his presence and 'forget' to cherish him,
especially whenever I have my AddMaths tuition,
on every Tuesday.
Aiks... today, what a bad day, but, I just enjoy it. [winks]
Today, I had my AddMaths paper 2 with Physics 1.
Both papers were tough, for me.
Especially AddMaths 2.
I strived so long to think of the answers and cracked my head.
Oh God~
At first I went through whatever questions that I was not sure
hoping that I would have something familiar at the back.
As predicted, I don't have something very sure, just flipping thru. aiks...
Then for Physics, I really regretted for din revise thoroughly.
Anything is just guessing.
what a failure~ duh...
Hope I still can get an A and not being looked down by the paria teacher.
My eyes since this morning din feel well.
then when I went AddMath tuition, I struggled for the lesson.
I noticed that the teacher is to pick me later.
But I just perform well.
I wonder why.
Maybe it's my eyes that made her feel I'm not okay with the spirit.
Hmmm... I feel a little despair as I can't complain to HIM,
grumble, gossip, and fool him around.
This is the first day you left me
I hearby promise you to do well in my studies
without your companion
Hope you won't get bored without PC, TV, and anything else there
K,bye.
Tata~
We miss you. ^^

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com